0




The Powers Hotel in Fargo, North Dakota, also known as The 400, was built in 1914 by Thomas F. Powers. It was designed by Hancock Brothers and William F. Kurke.

It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. and was deemed significant "for its Sullivanesque architectural style as designed by the Hancock Brothers and William F. Kurke", for association with Thomas F. Powers, and, "for its role in the commercial development of North Broadway in Fargo, North Dakota."

References


Powers Hotel (Fargo, North Dakota) - Powers Hotel | Fargo History - Advertised as

Powers Hotel (Fargo, North Dakota) - Look Around Downtown - plainer, the style is reminiscent of the Powers Hotel, and. Derecchi was related to   ... spread quickly in Minnesota and North Dakota and, in 1905, this lodge was ...

Poskan Komentar

 
Top