The Page-Walker Hotel, also known as The Page-Walker Arts & History Center is an historic house museum and former hotel located in Cary, North Carolina. The founder of the town of Cary, Allison Francis Page, built the Second Empire style hotel in 1868, and J. R. Walker bought it later.
From 1868 until 1916, passengers from the Southern and Seaboard Air Line railroads stayed at the Page-Walker Hotel. The building served as a boarding house and private residence from 1916 until 1980. After the business closed, the building sat vacant and deteriorated for five years until the Cary Town Council purchased the property. Volunteers restored the exterior of the hotel to its original design.
The Arts & History Center also contains the Cary Heritage Museum, gallery exhibitions, educational rooms, an archive gallery, a smokehouse, and a garden. The Page-Walker Hotel was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 29, 1979.
- List of museums in North Carolina
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Wake County, North Carolina
- Town of Cary: Page-Walker Arts & History Center website
- Friends of the Page-Walker Hotel website